View Single Post
7/27/23, 9:57 PM   #8
Re: BBM in the Midwest????
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDramazone2020 View Post
Have watched a few Dirt BBM shows in the past, but the last few nights I watched the STSS Mods from Canada. Wow, the Canadiens showed out the past few nights. First night was a big half mile and last night was a smaller bullring. Got me thinking, would Indiana race fans support something like this series at Terre Haute??? I think they would put on a fantastic show, but I have always heard Midwest or Indiana fan base would not support this???.....Thoughts???
I wish you well in this pursuit dramazone. It’s never gonna happen tho. Come out east and we can go to a few places. NY,Pa,Nj, even Delaware. As much as I can’t stand Lawrenceburg for sprint cars, they would be good there as well. Fri THAT, Sat Kokomo, Sun Lawrenceburg. That would be an honest trifecta for them. Going to a mile in Illinois would never work. There was only one mile track for them and Cuomo shut it down.
A previous poster stated that the shows at Eldora didn’t work out. It’s either sprint cars or late models out there. East coast mods are a niche class in the northeast and the group who race in Tx,La area. Just the way it is.

1 member likes this post: oppweld