View Single Post
BillyG (Offline)
  #18 5/31/22 8:04 AM
Completely enjoyed the show that the Outlaws put on last night but more importantly my 12 year old son and my 11 year old nephew had an absolute blast! They did not care that it was hot and sunny out or what the track conditions were like or that we ate dirt all night sitting in turn 2 area, they loved it!
they got to see Kyle Larson, Christopher Bell, Alex Bowman, Sheldon Haudenschild, Logan Shuchart,Jacob Allen Etc..all race their hearts out wide open against the wall. then after the race they got to go into the pits and get autographs and pictures with all the drivers, the excitement and pure joy they experienced was well worth more than whatever the cost was to get in.
That Had me thinking this morning that if we all could just go to the track like we were kids again and just have fun and be excited to enjoy the night of racing no matter what the track conditions are like or what the weather is like or what the car count is and remember what it was that got us loving the sport in the first place, then it would much more enjoyable.
21 Likes: 767, 95KART, Big Mike 7, Blitzman, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, DirtTrackTherapy16J, dkdorkboy, dsc1600, Eatin Dirt, erich45, Jonr, K9Racer, oppweld, PJ Wright, racefan20, racenut69, RichH, sprintracer82, Tim Clauson, TNRustler