View Single Post
10/3/22, 12:42 PM   #17
Re: Paragon Again
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodramazone20 View Post
Paragon is what it is....They choose to run 5 and 6 classes on a consistent basis....been that way for awhile now....I choose not to go there because of this....Maybe they can change this for 2023 and the future. The track can be really good with a little work and less cars. Now the Lawrenceburg situation is frustrating. I have been critical of the track over the years...So much so, they blocked me on Twitter for bashing the track years ago. Saturday was a much better track even with all the dust and rocks, with the groove right on the fence. What I cant understand is why cant you sell tickets in a timely fashion so patrons do not miss Hot Laps and or Quals???....They just don't seem to be very fan friendly??? And I have found out that the Promoter is not very welcoming of Drivers and T Shirt Trailers??.....There is always an exception to this, Woo race being an example.....If I am off base, let me know.
I agree on the front gate. either needs sped up or a handicap quick lane. (Uncle 83) was lucky enough to have a couple wave him up at Gaines race or he said he probably wouldn't have made the fourty minute line)
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 10/3/22 at 12:56 PM.

1 member likes this post: Ilovedirttrackracing