View Single Post
10/2/22, 2:52 PM   #2
Re: Usac: Lawrenceburg usac sprint results: Oct. 1, 2022
Hubie48

This was just an outstanding clean race. I mean you had some top flight racing going on. When Kyle got out of the car he stated that Lawrenceburg "scared the hell out of him" and this was all about overcoming his fear. Logan Seavey, Justin Grant, Thomas Meseraull and Brady Bacon are just out and out professional race car drivers. They were flirting with disaster and they knew it. The post race interviews revealed quite a bit. "I was just trying to get Logan to mess up so I could capitalize" was Justin Grant's train of thought. Logan admitted he was just pushing his luck!

and I am not taking anything away from Stockon, McDougal, Moles, Rogers, KTJ, Leary or Ballou. This is a golden era of talent. Even Matt Westfall was gassing it up! Max Adams and Jake Swanson, who seems to be missing just a little something... Remember, We kind of lost Courtney and Windom.... Rogers has arrived IMO. He is a contender night in and night out. We have marveled at Moles's speed and last night he got his moneys worth messing with the cushion in turns three and four. Dude has been mercurial, but last night was a great evening to learn and put the complete car back in the trailer!

Dang that was a great Sprint Car race! 2022 has been an outstanding season and the points race is not over

What a wonderful group of racers! Gas City's shenanigans aside, it's been a season of really clean safe racing.

BRAVO Gentlemen!