View Single Post
9/29/22, 1:40 PM   #2
Re: FLO, Even I have a problem with this.
kb78

I wonder how many people they get in an average night? I guess that I am looking for a harder number of how many people they are losing a night. Let's say they average around 3000 folks a night, then they are probably losing $20,000 in revenue, that's a tough pill to swallow. To be fair, I do not know anything about Perris speedway except that it is on my bucket list so I am just pulling numbers out of the air.
The other thing that I would like to know is if FLO is paying the same thing for all events, as in is it still $1,000.00 when the National USAC guys are there vs. regional?

Also, what do the attendance numbers at other California tracks look like? Tracks that do not have FLO. Are they down substantially too?

I am not disagreeing with you Charles, but I would like to see more information before I clean off my pitchfork and light my torch to go after the streaming services.
If tracks are truly losing massive amounts of money then I would expect to see less and less local shows on FLO due to tracks wanting more money for the rights.
Last edited by kb78; 9/29/22 at 1:44 PM.

3 members like this post: erich45, flagboy55, nathans1012