View Single Post
DAD (Offline)
  #9 12/18/11 10:21 PM
I have been saying it for a long time AJ Felker builds one "Hell" of a race car. The harder you push them the better they work and that is the honest to god's truth. The problem is drivers used to driving most other cars don't push them hard enough to make them work. I have watched it time and time again most drivers just don't think they can push a car that hard. I've watched my son driving one of AJ's mini sprints close on a car so fast getting into a turn that he catches the other driver compleatly off guard.

This young man flat put the car through the test, they just love to be driven hard and then a little harder yet. All AJ needs is the right driver and the right money man to come together, then midget racing had better watch out because I guarantee they will be on a roll.

I think Brad Kuhn finished 5th in one of AJ 's car's also. That goes to show you it can be done on a budget if you put forth enough effort and can do all the work in house. AJ is a special guy, and I have also known that for years!

I think he was using hellium in the front tires.
3 Likes: billwill7, DWX 9929, skids59