View Single Post
trannyman (Offline)
  #66 11/25/14 12:51 AM
Originally Posted by midget39:
This is just my opinion but I think the motor rule should stay about the same (done think adding c.c. to the Hondas will help) with the exception of the c.c.rule for the newer motors New rule should be what ever a stock 650 comes from the factory so people dont have to spend a fortune on custom made rods,cranks,piston etc.basically buy a stock motor figure out how to mount it in car ,make it direct drive and go race ,also not a big fan of electronic fuel injection on these cars but hey if thats what it takes to advance the sport than what the heck ,I guess what I would like to see is a set of rule that are well thought out with rules that can be and will be enforced that don't make the older motors obsolete
Well said 39! and no electronic fuel injection. If people want it easy to buy parts,then by all means pick up your speedway mag and start buying your mini sprint parts. I hear their payouts are great! Funny how people on here that aren't presently involved,or very little,trying to change the way things are. That would be like me going to USAC and saying "you should be doing this and doing that".Not going to turn out so well.The biggest downfall for TQs was the split up of clubs,and it wasn't because of what engines to use! Let's focus on how to please the fans and get them back into our stands.Thats what will keep a series alive.
2 Likes: Racer1039, sprint18