View Single Post
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #1 5/13/22 2:15 PM
Finally were gonna be racing at one of my favorite local tracks!! Should be an outstanding night of racing for Benic's Enterprises and Benic's Shocks night at GC I69 Speedway!! New promoter in Mr. Boos takes over from a great guy and great promoter Mr. Gappens. South wind should keep any dust there is off of the grandstands, although GC is typically not dusty as great of shape as they keep the track in and it being different dirt then most tracks. We should see the likes of The Defending Track Champion, Stomp and Steer Scotty Weir, hopefully DoubleD, hopefully The Legend Mr. Hazen and his Legendary beautiful Red, White, Gold 57, maybe Goodnight Racing, maybe TMez, the best announcer in Sprint Car racing in Indiana, Mr. Rob Goodman, and I'm sure many other teams and drivers. Should be a good show in the stock cars as most of the heavy hitters are probably more than ready to get after it for 2022. Good luck to all teams, drivers, fans, promoters, and tracks all across Indiana tonight and through the weekend!!!!
10 Likes: 95KART, Charles Nungester, duel, fish, Ken Bonnema, LUCKYONE, oppweld, racegal, tirespinner, TNRustler