View Single Post
5/6/13, 11:19 PM   #58
Re: Wanted Driver for USAC Races
Gene Franckowiak

One thing no one is accounting for is the fact that all parties involved can be nice people, honest people, hard working people.....just as in life....not everyone clicks in racing either. There are people who absolutely love a person...and the same amout of people do not like that same person....my driver, Dave Ely and I have been together fort just short of 12 years and I believe this is my 3rd year with Hunter....so I would say that I have a pretty stable team......other owners run through drivers....who knows why but it happens. It dooesn't necessarly refelct badly on the owner or driver...sometimes if the hand doesn't feel right, you gotta shuffle the deck again and hope for a better hand. I would say that the only reason we don't see more shuffling of drivers is that there is a real shortage of car owners and with the current cost of fielding a car, the existing car owners are hesitant to hire an inexperienced driver and give him a shot....they simply can't afford to roll the dice.

3 members like this post: Morgan7m, Rpracing1, SOROKACH35FAN