View Single Post
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #15 8/28/22 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Rumor has it you were spotted on the “Balloudozer” trying to make a quick getaway
Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing:
Yes,I was so excited to get my photo taken on the "Balloudozer"
Robert invited me up to try it out in back of the shop some weekend. It will be great fun. I am going to take all my old Tonka trucks with me too. It will be like being a kid all over again! I've hardly slept all weekend from being so excited. I might have to call in sick at work on Monday and Tuesday this week,,,,,
I saw Rick,but none of the normal Indiana racing Families were there. Rick didnt even see me,despite driving a rather obvious looking car you dont see every day,much the same as a few years ago crossing 16th street on Carb day at Indy,and I had to holler at him to get out of the road. I had to start singing "All the boys around here,drinking our watered down beer" and that got his attention. I offered to add some water.so he'd be drinking Coors "Extra Light", but he passed on that.

I got to meet his out of state racing families from NY,Iowa,Wisconsin,Ohio etc. One of the ladies from Toledo said she reads my posts picking on Rick (Good naturedly of course) and the guy from New York and I got so involved on talking racing,that he got a phone call and told whoever was calling that he was talking to a guy that knows all about what he knows,so he'd have to talk later !
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, racenut69, wildman92