View Single Post
9racing (Offline)
  #7 2/13/10 5:34 AM
Originally Posted by RR>LR=LTO:
He is so right. If you are having handling problems, take the spring out. Put the deal together without the torquetube and without the torsion stops on, put a 1" socket on the jack and jack the rear-end up to ride height and move(rotate) the axle ALL the way through the motion. You'll discover amazing things by doing this.
E-mail me if you need more detail.
cwh10@chrysler.com
I agree with scott 100 percent.. because there are so many other things you can do to make that car work for, or against you other than the Drive shaft.. If its cut for the spring or not correctly, either will work.. and for you to say the spring alone made the difference is kinda iffy.. First you mean to tell me, you actually took the drive line apart and put it all back together and got the same track conditions is silly.. and if you did.. What clicked to tell you man, the shocks are perfect, the wheel spacing is perfect and all the other adjustments were perfect so damn the spring in the U joint must be the problem???? NOW, maybe you should go to cup bro.. Not trying to ruffle feathers but Scott got it right on the head..