View Single Post
1/26/23, 8:40 PM   #28
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
It may be FACTS to you but some of us would like some proof before we take your rant as a fact. That you want us to consider your rant as TRUE and FACTS is the most ridiculous thing i've seen in a while. And BTW reveille is the bugle call the military gets to come to formation, I think you meant reveal.
Okay so on the misspelling, my bad, my fault, I'm sorry. I used auto spelling and that's what came up. I changed it, thank you for correcting me. Now with that said...#1 it's not a rant. I'm speaking the truth and how I feel, that's not a rant to me. A rant is complaining for no reason. There isnt a person on here in my opinion that likes GC not running as much as normal. I simply stated long ago, 2 pages ago I will not pat a person on the back or say thank you or give them an atta boy, for failing. Thats NOT a rant. Next thing and even more important then the rant issue, I've said it 200 times on here...I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT ANYONE ON HERE THINKS OF WHAT I SAY, ESPECIALLY MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS!!!! I DONT NEED YOU OR ANYONE ELSE'S APPROVAL OR PERMISSION OF MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS!!!! If an administrator doesnt like it, remove it, ban me, WHO GIVES A ****!!!! ITS SOCIAL MEDIA FOR OPEN WHEEL RACING!!!!
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 1/26/23 at 8:41 PM.

2 members like this post: Grocery Guy, PIT CART