View Single Post
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #9 4/27/24 10:56 PM
I dont know that I would bet on tomorrow (Sunday) happening. We got a good shower this morning, then me and my kid got rained on pretty good for about 30-45 minutes between 4-5pm while mushroom hunting, then it rained again between 9-930pm tonight.

Hopefully for The O'connor's, workers, teams, drivers, and fans between the wind, Reece, and Rowdy they can get the track in racing conditions. Unfortunately it will be one of the rare occasions I miss a home race, but my kid is more important being that she is a Senior and heading to Purdue this fall. This is her Rookie Season for hunting the elusive/stubborn/hard headed Eastern Wild Turkey and she seen that her 3 "older bro's" tagged out Wednesday and Thursday on Indiana's Spring Turkey Season after playing a 13 inning game Thursday night. It's our turn to get her on a Turkey tomorrow.

If it doesn't get rained out and possibly starts late or runs late, I may be able to make the B's and A's especially if she would get her Turkey early on in the hunt. Hope everyone that gets to go has a safe and great time!!