View Single Post
8/7/18, 1:33 PM   #3
Re: Best All-AroundDriver right now?
ISF

Given his success in everything he's ever raced I believe that Kyle Larson is the best all-around active driver in the world today. I firmly believe Larson is in a category with Al Sr., A.J. and Mario but circumstances are such in this era as to not allow for the diverse success those 3 enjoyed to be realized by Larson. I don't believe there is any doubt that Larson could, and would, be a dominant driver in Indy Cars. It is unimaginable how much interest Larson would create if he was to race a full Indy Car schedule. The doubling of TV ratings and attendance is not an unrealistic assumption, although some would say that wouldn't be all that big of an accomplishment.

Given equal opportunity CBell would not be more than a tick behind Larson in all around performance in as many different racing persuasions. I don't particularly enjoy NASCAR like I once did but I will renew a fair share of my lost interest when CBell is racing against Larson on Sunday's and Saturday night's!