View Single Post
10/3/22, 8:07 AM   #51
Re: FLO, Even I have a problem with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie48 View Post
"wingless is even a smaller slice of the pie"

Which is why this "World on Inlaws" series scares Me..... non wing racing is really small. I have meet younger fans who did not even realize there was such a thing as Non Wing Sprint Car Racing!!!

that's crazy. Then back up 60 years when Sprints only ran on half miles..... you don't have to go back very far. I'm not going to drop names but I know a bunch of guys who are 70+ who raced..... they call everything in Indiana a "Midget Track"
honestly I had no clue how small wingless sprint car racing was until I got Flo. Just like our racing audience. I watch alot of replays during the week. Unless it is a big race, you are lucky to see stands anywhere close to half full. Bowman Gray is probably the most consistent with great crowds, but I even seen races only about half full there this season. It is good to see more adverting starting to pop up. That means the corporate world is starting to take notice (by the way I'm not talking about the racing industry commercials). 1 thing many forget about. Flo is a business not a charity. Goal number 1 is to make money. Just like all of our own personal businesses. I think we are about 5 years from knowing if streaming is helping or hurting the sport.

3 members like this post: Blitzman, flagboy55, Hubie48