View Single Post
9/29/22, 4:20 PM   #11
Re: FLO, Even I have a problem with this.
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb78 View Post
People get offended too easily nowadays. I wasn't implying that you were on a witch hunt, I was merely stating that I am not going to automatically blame Flo until I would see some clearer numbers. I don't necessarily agree that it is about right and wrong either, I just think it is about business. If the tracks are on the short end for weekly shows then they will stop signing the contracts or ask for more money, sooner or later the whole business of streaming races will find it's own level and they will have a template going forward.

One things for sure, it's not going away.
Not offended. Just pointing out that without race tracks there is no streaming or racing. And clearly if they can put up 80k races without the promises of fans in the stands. There is probably tens of thousands of dirt racing fans subscribed. Remember that Governors Reighn that paid fifty k to win at Eldora and four big LM races. All with no fans? Yet a USAC race gets a grand, IDK Just seems screwed up to me.

I've been on flo three years and I've watched two non racing events. (My fault) but it's why Im subscribed.

And yes, I said Ronk at THAT knew what he signed. But he's got a point.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 9/29/22 at 4:23 PM.

1 member likes this post: motorhead748