Thread: Status Upgrade
View Single Post
9/22/22, 4:08 PM   #2
Re: Status Upgrade
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb78 View Post
I usually only lurk on here and very seldom do I make a comment or a thread, and it seems like when I do post something it doesn't get a lot of responses, but I am determined to upgrade my status on this board after this weekend. The Four Crown is my absolute favorite weekend of the year and I am taking in Gas City as well, but no matter how much I enjoy the weekend I have made a promise to myself to come on here Sunday or Monday and complain about something that wasn't perfect. Perhaps I will even threaten to never go to Eldora or another USAC race ever again. I don't know what my complaint will be but I have worked up a few options;

Program drug on, ended too late, track too wet, track too dusty, seats were uncomfortable, food was cold, food too expensive, couldn't bring my own beer in, someone had seat backs, too many cars, not enough push trucks, something about safety, someone is probably cheating and the track/USAC favors them, tickets cost too much, tickets need to cost more for the prize fund, Tony has ruined the joint, or maybe that Midgets are bumper cars over run with children.

Whether it is one of these or something new one thing is for sure, I refuse to go to this whole weekend without complaining about something. I wish you all well in finding your own shortcomings.
You forgot "Every time I have been there I get hit by rocks"..........