View Single Post
3/6/13, 9:04 PM   #10
Re: Calling Don Moore
Relentless Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
We had a fuel pickup issue in the tail tank on Thursday which caused the car to not take off properly. Daron got caught up in that terrible wreck right in front of him in the semi and we were done for the weekend. We don't have a car ready for a March race nor do we currently have a hauler. I'm one of the last (may be the last) independent car owners that do not rent rides. If you don't bring some serious money along with you, chances are you'll see a snow storm in July before you get a midget ride.
i know an independent car owner with a trailer put that spike together and find someone that knows how to make it work, dyno that motor and get the fuel right and we will be golden, i have always had to setup my own midget, by the way i know nothing about them other than they have a battery for something? lol, except when i drove Pedgregon's at The Bellville high banks 24th to 12th first night then blew up second night in a transfer spot in the heat. thats not too terrible for one other time in a midget and that was at the chili bowl, slightly different... one thing on my bucket list is to drive a $60,000 4 cylinder engine!
Last edited by Relentless Racing; 3/6/13 at 9:11 PM. Reason: none ya

6 members like this post: 1BIGracefan, luckybuc97, Morgan7m, racenut69, SpfldMile, SPRINTCAR