View Single Post
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #15 12/5/16 11:39 PM
Really? You always gotta get personal?

Id love to see more higher paying shows. But the general purse isn't bad. Like I said, It can't hurt someone who works full time to go make a extra grand or five grand here and there.

As for the Hoffmans, They've been good to me. . I said nothing untrue or without fact. I even in a earlier thread mentioned that I would let them make their own announcement even though I knew some of the facts. I did and there it is.

All I meant was give solutions. USAC Could probably pay a 50-100k championship or something. Will you support the 30-35 dollar gate to do it? USAC's sanction fee is less. It's less risk for the tracks. They do pay both the driver and team owner for points.

While I'll admit to being a burg cheerleader, I don't recall bashing or trashing any other indiana track, In fact I visited several including new to me Montpelier. In fact I went to more races other than Burg than at Burg this year. Something like 15-13 but I made all but one NW show.

Im sure not much different than the Kokomo Peeps or the Tri State or Bloomington or LPS peeps.
BTW, My favorite IN track is Terre Haute.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: mc/rider, oppweld, scottyCbus