View Single Post
5/1/22, 3:29 PM   #17
Re: AFS Badger Midget Series Tire Policy Announced
Spfld Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray3 View Post
If you have questions direct them to the proper place. In this case that would be the elected president of the series. If you race with the series you should have his number or a way to contact him. The intent of posting was to get the word out so nobody is caught off-guard, not attract internet trolls and competitors who have taken no steps to educate themselves on the issues before everyone.
Now I'm a troll? Thought I asked 3 reasonable questions, that you still have not answered. And considering you said you attend these meetings, why can't you answer them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray3 View Post
The entire industry is short on tires. How some don't understand this I don't know.
It's totally understood as already mentioned. You just keep dodging the questions on why you chose this way to help the situation, when my opinion thinks there is a better way that actually conserves tires, and avoids others from having to buy a left rear, and run a softer compound right rear. These opinions come from your statements not pulled from the sky to just incite you. And as mentioned opinions are respectively allowed on a message board.