View Single Post
9/16/23, 4:04 PM   #28
Nobody

Would everyone with the negative comments just shut up…. Quit ********!

Somebody comes along to help the sport and build something and people cant do anything but ***** and moan, except for Hayden.

Im nobody but a dad. I have raced since the age of 9. Raced sprint cars way back in the day. I raced non wing mostly but also raced wing too, not only dirt but pavement too wing and non wing.

My kid Shane O’Banion races sprint cars. We raced a year and a half non wing 410, a year and a half with a 305 RaceSaver, and now were racing wing 410 and he loves it! We have to frickin travel a minimum of 3.5 hours to race anywhere and have had to also travel 12.5 hours a few times this year. It sucks but it is what it is. We dont ***** or whine about it. We enjoy wing 410 racing and really appreciate Kevin Newton for this amazing opportunity to race close to home and growing the sport of sprint car racing for fans and racers too. I bet you there will be a lot of non wing guys giving wing racing a shot. Paragon, Bloomington, and Warsaw was my shot for wing racing way back in the day and the sport was frickin awesome!

Kevin Newton and Honest Abe Roofing I thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you have done to make our sport better in the state of Indiana!!!

Jeff “Auggie” O’Banion. aka nobody…