Thread: ReThink
View Single Post
7/4/23, 4:05 PM   #11
Re: ReThink
hoscalecody

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
So I'm not trying to be dumb here, I was at Kokomo last night not LPS. I've read through these comments and I've tried looking through videos on Flo and I'm not seeing either situation Mattox or Hayden and Beauchamp. I can't imagine Brandon doing something stupid as he's a great guy and is clean. The whole Hayden - Beauchamp deal, I'd love to see it. Anyone have any good vids of all this or leads for vids to this? Thanks in advance.
You have to go to the full replay on Flo https://www.floracing.com/events/101...aying=11104684

Mattox slows and runs the top of the track going very slow and goes to the flat part in 3&4 then idles down the front stretch and into the pits. Like someone else said, he was probably going to fast to make the right hand turn to make the pits the first time, these cars suck turning to the right at speed.

Then Hayden you can see slow rolling the bottom for a couple laps. Looks like he maybe tried to take a swipe coming to the white flag. Bacon wins it and camera pans to Hayden being upside down by the wall at turn 4. They didn't catch the flip or anything.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner