View Single Post
10/2/22, 11:39 AM   #5
flagboy55

Finally got to watch the interview with my Sunday morning coffee. Great job. The Oval Nationals has always been a bucket list race for me. Slowly picking away at that list. I certainly feel for the promotional team there at PAS. They have a lot of obstacles. He was certainly right, at least from this Hoosier’s point of view that there’s nothing like California. I think we can all agree that streaming is part of the deal now and will be going forward. As I stated on another thread, I believe adjustments will be made, because as he said, basically we all need each other. One thing I believe, and I might be wrong, is that the actual subscription fees have very little to do with the money being dealt to tracks. It’s about adds being sold to be shown during the broadcast. In which case you might be able to make the argument we need some more streamers. In any case I believe we will have a better grip on the situation going forward. With that all said, unless I hit the lottery between now and then, I won’t be making it to the Ovals this year. But I would be glad to buy a tee shirt if we can order one. It’s not much but I’m sure I’m not the only one who would do it. And let me throw this idea out there for future reference. I wonder if anyone ever thought of offering a travel package for this event leaving Indy with air, hotel, race tickets all included? Would be worth looking at. I mean Don’s favorite vacation may be Tahoe or Hawaii but I’ll take a vacation to Perris

1 member likes this post: Ilovedirttrackracing