View Single Post
8/16/22, 8:19 AM   #17
Re: LPS - Tuesday August 16th Highlimit Sprints and Bombers
Kart#51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDuBois View Post
You have got to remember this race is just a test to see what happens. I can't see that this test will get much help from the WoO drivers and the WoO or any other winged organization. I do think that a high paying mid-week non-winged race would go over better than a winged race. Whatever this test turns out, I think they need to pick a midweek night and stick with it for next year.
The Platinum WoO drivers met with Brian Carter and WRG last Friday at Knoxville about this very thing. Will change come tomorrow, nope, but there could be change in the air. WoO LM guys don't have the same restrictions as the WoO sprint car guys. This is what they are fighting for right now with WRG. There clearly is a ground swell again and now there is more money involved with the streaming and Flo backing the series is a big step toward change. The question becomes will they be allowed to race in it next year?

Larson said this would be like the Tuesday night Flo late model blueprint.

Larson is already planning his future post Cup. He and Sweet are already promoting Silver Dollar. This is just the next step in the exit plan from the seat. Stay tuned for further developments.

3 members like this post: Dale, Ilovedirttrackracing, opnwhlmnd