View Single Post
8/13/22, 4:36 PM   #59
Re: Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginblueearth View Post
So just 'cause you don't like the questions I ask you treat me like crap At 66. I don't care., that's fine. I probably been to and forgot about. More in sprint car racing then. A lot of you combined. And you're probably gonna say that's BS, but it's not. And what I see something this crap. you know what? I'm gonna call somebody out on it. And this is crap. You know what? It's just like the USA Deal. back in the 80s. All that did was hurt sprint car racing for quite a few years. And that's what this is gonna do. I hope I'm wrong. I guess we'll see. I'm glad you like kindergarten cop. Maybe if Larson and sweet screw up sprint car Racing, you'll have more time to watch movies like that. Have a good day children. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings, too much. Glen Murra

WTH? Really, Since your first post it's been all DRAMA. I think both Jackosn and High Limit will both have high car counts and good teams. Larson, Macri, Marks, Wagner At LPS. probably fourty more. Just to make the show is more than second or third at some.

Why is it such a big deal? Pick one, GO, Have fun.