View Single Post
kb78 (Offline)
  #11 5/16/22 12:58 PM
I appreciate the thought of your idea, but here are a couple questions.

The Vast majority of the purse is paid out in the features as it should be, if the show cancels after the heats are you paying half the purse? It sounds like your keeping half the money.

Are you paying the raincheck back in money? Most of the tracks I go to just have you keep your ticket to be used at another date or have you mail it back to avoid the long exit lines in the rain.

If you going to let me reuse the ticket for a later date will it cause a hassle for your gate staff if my ticket is worth 50% of a regular week and the guy behind me has a ticket worth 75% of a regular show and the lady behind him has a ticket worth 50% of the USAC show because of all of the rain we have had this year?

Again, I appreciate forward thinking and I am just playing Devil's advocate here, not trying to argue. As far as I am concerned, I don't mind the way it is now. I was not in the least worried about going to Lawrenceburg Saturday because I knew that if we did get cancelled I would be able to use my ticket for the next race that I make down there. Usually if weather is in the area then the track tries to get the class I came to see in first so I don't have a lot of times that I felt like I got hosed.