View Single Post
4/6/22, 9:56 AM   #311
Re: Tire Dopers
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
So I’ve seen 2 teams saying that USAC validated there stance. I haven’t seen anyone say that it was invalidated. Am I missing something or are the hater’s just gonna hate?I’m only interested in the truth even if it’s something I don’t want to hear
Yup, What I've seen too.

Im just wondering how Xtreme won rounds one and two. When only two of the top twenty drivers from last year have committed and one of them is under suspension.

How they are going to be the premier in 2023 and have two tracks that are among the elite and a regional area. Lots of land area to cover and quite honestly there aren't that many that can do it full time. I've also seen some that say they are going to try to support both as their schedule allows. Like Bacon running both Woo and Xtreme this weekend

I've always been a I hope both succeed and grown the sport. If in the end XTREME has 60-70 races a dozen full time racers and goes coast to coast. More power to em. But right now, Why the push to destroy the most racing and most higher purses in recent history?
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 4/6/22 at 10:22 AM.