View Single Post
4/29/17, 12:16 AM   #20
Re: Route 66. Joliet, IL - Wed., May 3. Complete Payout INFO
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

If you guys have a problem with things get a hold of Sherri Heckenast She runs the dirt track but the Dragstrip owns the property and dictates a lot of what nights they run on. She is running mostly mid-week shows so she don't interfere with the other weekly tracks in the region. The only race that will be on the weekend is the World Of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series race there in October. The payout listed is what the POWRi WAR payout for sprints and she is sticking with that for this Wednesday, May 3rd. I know some of you think Sprint Cars are the god almighty but there are other classes out there that are worth a good payout as well. As for the Modifieds in this region of the U.S. $3K and your likely to draw a good 40-50 of them easy. Kenny Wallace has already stated he will be there. If you guys support her now there is a great chance she will do same for you guys down the road. That family has been around racing a long time and Sherri is a former Late Model racer her self. They got a bunch of money and they care about the racers. You guys want a great track here is your chance. Instead of starting B.S. go support her and give them a chance to shine. I know for a fact some of these Modified guys got more in their cars then do a lot of the non-wing sprint cars. Good luck to all the drivers that do show up next Wednesday, May 3rd 2017 to the Dirt Oval at Route 66 Raceway. http://www.dirtoval66.com
Last edited by nathans1012; 4/29/17 at 12:19 AM.