Thread: Salem ???
View Single Post
10/5/14, 1:19 PM   #14
Joey Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
So you don't have to have a lot of cars to have a good race. All you need is a few really good drivers.

Honest Dad himself
Your fortune cookie logic does prove to be correct sometimes however if I was to play Bingo I would prefer to use as many cards as possible.

I love attending races at Salem. It's a really special place with a tremendous amount of history. As already stated the new pavement in three and four produced great racing.

I understand and sympathize with the "wings suck USAC till I die" real race fans for not supporting sprint car races at Salem. As for any of them to have shown their presence at last night's race they would most definitely be in the confession booth this morning down at the Westboro First Southern Holy Baptist Temple of USAC where real Angels don't wear wings confessing their sins for attending such a satanic event.

It's sad and tragic because I cannot think of a another pavement track in the world that produces the "OMG did you see that" moments that sprint cars do at Salem but without those four little magical letters present it's just subpar and not authentic.
Last edited by Joey Woods; 10/5/14 at 2:34 PM.

3 members like this post: fish, mc/rider, monkeyboy