View Single Post
10/3/14, 9:32 AM   #143
Panama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
The racesaver class at eagle is their top class, not a support class, so that is why their purse is what it is. Personally, if there was a need for another class I would have liked it to be the non-wing lightning sprints. I just hope the new clay isn't full of silt to accommodate winged racing. They already ruined THAT with it. I'd hate to see them ruin Bloomington too.
P.S. Wings Suck.
Seriously?
How do you properly mix Indiana red clay with silt, and supposedly Bloomington Speedway would do this to accomadate a new "evil wing" support class and in doing so run the risk of ruining racing in all other classes?
Really?

In total honesty, when I first heard this new class was going to be added, I was not in favor. But I took the time to try and understand their reasoning, and you know what, it makes sense after all.

Time will tell if they are right or wrong. But you have to understand one thing, the track is trying to survive in a very tough economy.

And by the way, "I" have seen the clay myself, and it is SILT FREE good ol' Indiana Red Clay!

So at least that issue is put to rest.

6 members like this post: buck2, DAD, dusty tracks, Fox.53, Josh Kinser, racephoto1