View Single Post
6/21/14, 3:16 AM   #19
Re: Dumb shirt idea ?
Stephen Cording

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer View Post
Purely hypothetical feel free to tell me I'm an idiot n it's the dumbest idea u ever heard . Let's use indiana sprint week (isw)for example. USAC sells a isw shirt for $25 anybody can buy it . Here's the hypothetical , USAC offers another shirt that can only b bought if u attend every night of isw. Not counting rainouts. It costs $50 because of limited sales . You would have to show ID every night at USAC trailer or swipe a card (only swipe 1 card) this shirt would b completely different and would b shipped to u afterwards so they know production #s. Again all #s and theory's r hypothetical . Dumb idea ?
$50 for a tee seems a little high. Even with a limited run, I'd guess that those (numbers) attending every night of Sprint Week would be high enough to bring production cost's down. Especially as USAC will be placing a good order of regular ISW Shirts. Sure the t-shirt producer will cut a deal for the extra run. $25 - $30 a Tee would be a fair price.

Just hope the Tee's would be shipped to England, as always me and Ailsa are a every night couple when it comes to Sprint Week, Midget Week or Eastern Storm or which ever tour we can fly over for.

Anyway I've got my order in for hopefully another ISW shirt

See you all in 20 days

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing