View Single Post
4/20/14, 12:21 AM   #50
Re: Eldora USAC this Saturday
FishBurger

It's a newwwwww traaaaaack record.......home from Eldora at 11:43. I don't ever remember doing that before. Then again, there are a lot of things I don't remember at my age. Thoroughly enjoyable evening, made all the better with the Darland win. I think Brenda Darland was sitting a row or two in front of me. I know about 5 of them leaped from their seats when Dave took the lead for good. Wanted to say "Hi" but wasn't sure. No interest in getting my butt kicked by some lookalike's man. She wouldn't know me, of course, from Adam but we share a love for BostonTerriers.

Much appreciate the way the program was run off. Hot laps for all 3 classes, time trials for the sprints, and heats for all classes were run off without unnecessary delay. Must have had 18 or more push trucks which is nice.

Good to exchange howdies with a bunch of friends, both in the pits, and in the stands.

Feel I need to gripe about something........well, the aroma from the pig farm to the west was intense at times. That's all I've got...