View Single Post
9/8/13, 12:59 AM   #69
Re: West Mempis- Riverside Updates
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
I resemble that remark Huge thank you goes out to everybody that has kept us homebodys up to date. Heres to a safe race for everyone involed, Father please keep your hand on the drivers,owners,fans and all the officials, ride next to the drivers on the track and please keep your hand on everyone as they head home after the show.

Now for a special favor, please let Dave Darland and the 71p crew have a great night, I like everyone involved but the stuff this team has done with so little is amazing, the top teams that could not find room for David deserve to have there a#$es handed to them with a runner up trophy to the whole 71 P crew, be fast little brother and walk away with the crown

Jerry #66j
stida.com
Thank you lord, tip a cold one for me David. This is just the start of the good luck, karma is on Daves side, walk thru the pits with your head up as I have a good feeling you and the 71p team are going to be paid back for all the good you do plus Morty was the guy sitting in the cockpit next to you as the flew.

Jerry #66j

2 members like this post: racegal, racing2bwithu2