View Single Post
10/13/11, 1:04 PM   #45
Re: Is the Kokomo Klash Sprint entry fee fair
DonMoore10

Mr. Gardner and friends: Not sure how many times I have to post this but here goes once again for those reading only what they want to read:

1. I've participated in two USAC D1 races this season. USAC officals were there collecting an entry fee. They are in charge. There was no late entry fee. Two tracks and the same procedure. Therefore I would expect all the other tracks that carry their sanction to do the same. The Kokomo race is a USAC sanctioned event. No need for me to spend endless hours on a computer chasing something that I don't know about. If it was done the USAC way at two tracks then I would expect it the same way at Kokomo under the USAC banner and sanction. It was done the same way at Midget week. No late fees. Gas City, Bloomington, Putnamville and Kokomo. No I didn't go to the Gas City web site, no I didn't go to the Putnamville web site and no I didn'y go to the Bloomington or Kokomo web site.

2. "Jill" had the opportunity to be upfront when that person posted about the race yesterday. I assume that person has something to do with the promotion. Nothing about a late fee.

3. The flyer passed out at the Gold Crown doesn't list a web site for Kokomo as reference or "for more info". It's not there guys. The USAC web site is listed for more information. I can't find anything on their site that has anything to do with a late entry fee.

4. I've never heard of a late entry fee for a $1200 to win race. Please tell me where that happens in the USA.

5. And last of all, please tell me why in the world I would be going to the kokomo web site in the first place. I've raced all over the country and there's no reason to go to every tracks web site (if they have one). I run several businesses, do extensive traveling, maintain three race cars, show Boxers dogs. I have an extremely busy schedule unlike some of you who apparently play with the computer all day. Congratulations but telling me that I missed it because I should have gone to some web site for something I knew nothing about is crazy.

2 members like this post: MWestfallfan54, Russ