View Single Post
5/1/11, 8:38 PM   #8
Re: Lincoln park speedway!!!???
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSneader2 View Post
You also have to remember how much rain they have had. Anyone can tell you that track ruts up when it has alot of water on it. Both races so far there they have had to deal with a lot of rain the day or weeks before hand. Spiker will get the track worked out and smooth again just like last year. You can't do much when mother nature wont let you.
Yes this is true, But the sprints were on the track when I pulled in and It was a dust bowl out there and the track was really smooth. Then out came the water truck, I will be honest I didn't see the truck out there or how much they put down, I was busy unloading, by the time I got unloaded the track was a mess and the track ended up as bad if not worse than the first race!
I don't blame the track workers one bit they just do what their told it's Spiker's show so that's the only one to be disappointed with!

This is coming from one of the most loyal LPS guys out here as a Driver and a fan too! I still came out and raced when everybody was on the LPS boycott back when the track was expected to be crap to run on but Spiker took over and made it better. This year has been a horrible start I just hope Spiker can get things together before racers and fans pull out of LPS again!!! So before fans and drivers I have talked to leave please give LPS some more time and wait till better weather is here and see how it goes then!

Danny

2 members like this post: cope42, Motormasher