View Single Post
4/12/11, 6:06 AM   #13
Re: Trouble in calif. For usac cra
Larryoracing

It doesn't surprise me that the purse is going down/being reduced.

Did you look at the head count/the number of people in the stands and the cars that showed up at the last USAC/CRA race. Personally I could "imagine" Don saying that himself, because it is realistic. Just read his biography on the track and his life and it doesn't take much to imagine those words, "coming from the horses mouth"...lol! And that ain't funny.

Personally I would have to say there weren't many fans in the stands and there wasn't too many cars there.

I didn't really think about it, because I enjoyed the race, but Cory Kruseman was not there and I don't think the Tony Jones, # 4 car was there? If it was, I missed it. You usually hear a lot of fan fare when the Tony Jones/Alexander Trucking/ Silver Bullet is racing at the PAS. I didn't hear a lot of noise about the #4 car being there or racing there/at the PAS.

"RUMOR" has it there won't be any more racing at the PAS. I personally take these rumors very seriously and religiously....lol! IT IS NOT FUNNY, but a real possibility.

So if this rumor becomes fact, I hope I make it to as many races as possible. It may be the last races there.

Sincerely,

Lawrence (Larry) B. Otani...and God Bless you all. Hope you have a great year.
Last edited by Larryoracing; 4/12/11 at 6:08 AM.