IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Weather/Eldora (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=15397)

Pine 4/6/09 1:29 PM

Weather/Eldora

Is the USAC Opener going to happen this weekend??:applaud:

jjones776 4/6/09 1:32 PM

Re: Weather/Eldora

i sure hope so

Pine 4/6/09 2:04 PM

I do to Jonsey. But with the weather their calling for this week/weekend, it might not happen. Maybe Eldora Mark can give us a weather report right from the track parkinglot.:checkered:

Dyno Don 4/6/09 2:34 PM

Hey, it is only Monday.

I see sunny and 65 in my world for both Friday and Sunday.

Just think if the weather was 4 hours later on Sunday they could have got the show in at Anderson Speedway.

I will be there on Friday, surely they can get one out of 2 races in this weekend.

racefan20 4/6/09 2:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pine (Post 95471)
Is the USAC Opener going to happen this weekend??:applaud:

Geez Pine, how long have you been coming out here for races. You know the forecast will change 4 more times before Friday

Pine 4/6/09 2:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racefan20 (Post 95485)
Geez Pine, how long have you been coming out here for races. You know the forecast will change 4 more times before Friday

:O: I know that Hoov, but I'm ready to go and I was wondering what the locals thought....

The forercast I seen yesterday didn't look to good for the whole week:thumbsdown:.

P.S...I'm even going to wax the motorhome this week in hopes' of getting better gas mileage:O:

AERO410SCJA 4/6/09 3:54 PM

It's about time you get off the couch:DIf you get good do you think you could do mine Friday or Saturday:rolling

Joe Kidd 4/6/09 4:50 PM

I don't give a sh**. I'm waiting for the sprint car race.

SUPERDUKE 4/6/09 6:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Kidd (Post 95513)
I don't give a sh**. I'm waiting for the sprint car race.

WHEN DOES OMOKOK OPEN? :checkered:

Tim Watson 4/6/09 6:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pine (Post 95487)
:O: I know that Hoov, but I'm ready to go and I was wondering what the locals thought....

The forercast I seen yesterday didn't look to good for the whole week:thumbsdown:.

P.S...I'm even going to wax the motorhome this week in hopes' of getting better gas mileage:O:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA (Post 95506)
It's about time you get off the couch:DIf you get good do you think you could do mine Friday or Saturday:rolling

Who are you boys kidding? When either one get your motorhomes out the only thing that ends up getting waxed is you. :rolling :cheers