IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   kemper area (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=26981)

MAXIMHATER 12/15/09 10:25 PM

kemper area

anyone heading to kemper area justs a heads up if you are racing there you will have to unload your stuff no trailers in side :15:

buck2 12/15/09 10:31 PM

Re: kemper area

Anybody hear how many midgets were pre-entered?

Gapinski 12/15/09 11:45 PM

Thirty-nine as of Wednesday morning.

bigmojo5 12/16/09 1:14 AM

Where is a good, safe, affordable place to stay

joemizzou 12/16/09 4:02 AM

There are lots of hotels really close to Kemper Arena. These hotels are more upscale type hotels. If you don't mind a half hour drive I would recommend hotels in two locations. On I-70 east of Kemper in Independence or West on I-70 by Kansas Speedway. At both of these locations the prices will be more reasonable and other amenities like restaurants, watering holes, etc. are easier to access.

bigmojo5 12/16/09 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joemizzou (Post 149784)
There are lots of hotels really close to Kemper Arena. These hotels are more upscale type hotels. If you don't mind a half hour drive I would recommend hotels in two locations. On I-70 east of Kemper in Independence or West on I-70 by Kansas Speedway. At both of these locations the prices will be more reasonable and other amenities like restaurants, watering holes, etc. are easier to access.

I will be coming down I-35 from the north

airplanegeek 12/16/09 10:51 AM

If you are coming down I-35 you will pass several nice motels just off the US 291 and 152 exits at Liberty, Mo. From Days Inn to Holiday Inn Express. Pretty good area and pleanty of Fast Food. About 15 minutes North of Kemper. There are also some more places ,a bit closer in, off the 210 Highway/Armour Road Exit at North Kansas City. I like the Liberty area best for access, and food choices. It's only7 or 8 minutes further away than North Kansas City. Good Luck!

Rick Fields

GM_HIExpressKC_LibertyMO 12/16/09 3:24 PM

Hey everyone! Good luck this weekend at Kemper Arena.

We have rooms available at the Holiday Inn Express in Liberty just minutes north of Kemper Arena off I-35 Exit 16 - brand new condition renovated hotel, hot breakfast free every morning, indoor heated pool and comfortable pillow top beds - oh yes and 32 inch flat screen HDTV's in every room. Mention Indiana Open Wheel when you call in for reservations and will give you the best deal possible between $69 and $79 plus tax per night.

AustinSprinter 12/16/09 4:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM_HIExpressKC_LibertyMO (Post 149830)
Hey everyone! Good luck this weekend at Kemper Arena.

We have rooms available at the Holiday Inn Express in Liberty just minutes north of Kemper Arena off I-35 Exit 16 - brand new condition renovated hotel, hot breakfast free every morning, indoor heated pool and comfortable pillow top beds - oh yes and 32 inch flat screen HDTV's in every room. Mention Indiana Open Wheel when you call in for reservations and will give you the best deal possible between $69 and $79 plus tax per night.

Thanks!!....there ya go!!.........