IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thanks T-Mez (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=119639)

cornerthree 2/19/22 12:40 AM

Thanks T-Mez

Love his honest interviews Bubba's is never very racey. I wish they could find a better track. JMO you know only When the winner says the track is bad as usaul only the front 2 rows will have a chance.

cornerthree 2/19/22 12:42 AM

Re: Thanks T-Mez

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornerthree (Post 549244)
Love his honest interviews Bubba's is never very racey. I wish they could find a better track. JMO you know only When the winner says the track is bad as usaul only the front 2 rows will have a chance.

Should of proof read before I posted. LOL

1021gpa 2/19/22 8:18 AM

Love t mez but didn't ballou get suspended for saying the samething couple years ago?

Chief Wahoo 2/19/22 8:55 AM

Yeah, Tony Stewart and Lawrenceburg got butt hurt. Believe Kokomo as well over his Twitter remarks and rock collection.

BrentTFunk 2/19/22 10:00 AM

I Like TMez but thought his interview was pathetic. His one the night before was almost as bad. I am sure sponsors are lining up to support him now. Just thought he sounded whiney, but a lot of people like that kind of stuff these days. Thursday nights track was really bad. Last night it rained, what are you going to do.

Therealether 2/19/22 10:01 AM

Volusia and Easy Bay are a rather short drive from Ocala, and Volusia is closer to the hub of Speedweeks activity in Daytona. Hell, Daytona has a 1/4 mile flat track on site

cl124 2/19/22 10:09 AM

I couldn’t agree more about ocala. Never produces a very good race. Lots of cars but not a good start to the season to lure in new fans

yeleyfan76 2/19/22 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo (Post 549254)
Yeah, Tony Stewart and Lawrenceburg got butt hurt. Believe Kokomo as well over his Twitter remarks and rock collection.

Spot on.

yeleyfan76 2/19/22 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrentTFunk (Post 549257)
I Like TMez but thought his interview was pathetic. His one the night before was almost as bad. I am sure sponsors are lining up to support him now. Just thought he sounded whiney, but a lot of people like that kind of stuff these days. Thursday nights track was really bad. Last night it rained, what are you going to do.

Seems to get some pretty good rides. Might have a little to do with his talent behind the wheel. Some people lately are into honesty instead of being fed a corporate line. Honesty/whining whatever you wish to call it. Let’s hope for no more rain and a decent surface for these guys. I did not watch the practice nite but guys were saying it was decent then so ��.

oppweld 2/19/22 11:48 AM

Not a fan of Ocala, wouldn't mind seeing them running at Milton Fl near Pensacola. Looks pretty racy from the videos i've seen.