IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Little 500 (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=125182)

PIT CART 3/7/24 4:45 PM

Little 500

I just read on Facebook that the Little 500 was going to be streamed on DIRTVision. I will still be watching this live, which in my opinion is one of the greatest races in Indiana. 🏁

BrentTFunk 3/8/24 12:08 PM

Re: Little 500

Already have my tickets.

azsprintfan1 3/8/24 1:22 PM

Looks like the whole 500 Sprint Car Tour will be on DirtVision. Oh the irony.

Andrew S. Quinn 3/8/24 6:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrentTFunk (Post 572529)
Already have my tickets.

I always thought that you waited till the day of to buy your tickets..

Bostonian 3/8/24 7:04 PM

Living here in MA makes it difficult for me to go to the races in person. I've had Flo for a couple of years now and enjoy it. However, I'm not able to justify the expense of following just one series. Oh well, life goes on :(

BrentTFunk 3/8/24 7:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn (Post 572536)
I always thought that you waited till the day of to buy your tickets..

Last 8 years or so, it has gotten to the point where it is packed. With no general admission, I don't want to miss it.

flagboy55 3/8/24 9:50 PM

In spite of so many of my friends, like Brent for instance, telling me how great it is, I just can’t seem to pull the trigger and go see it in person. I actually amaze myself a how little I care for pavement these days. But I subscribe to Dirtvision also so we will probably have it on

interpreter66 3/8/24 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flagboy55 (Post 572539)
In spite of so many of my friends, like Brent for instance, telling me how great it is, I just can’t seem to pull the trigger and go see it in person. I actually amaze myself a how little I care for pavement these days. But I subscribe to Dirtvision also so we will probably have it on

Little 500 is one of those races you have to see in person,tv doesn’t do it justice!:22:

Moreland76 3/8/24 11:30 PM

Steve, I concur with Funk , you need to see it in person at least once!! I had only been there once before I crewed there and it is addictive race.

revjimk 3/9/24 3:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flagboy55 (Post 572539)

Same here.... Funk convinced me to go a few years back (he knows his stuff) but it didn't do it for me either. Not into pavement & WAY too confusing to follow the competition. Winner was several laps ahead...
But to each his own.... all y'all have a blast! :23: