IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   FLO schedule - Where is USAC? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=122344)

Will Shunk 1/18/23 9:54 PM

FLO schedule - Where is USAC?

Mapping out my February streaming and see that FLO has all of the Tezos All Stars shows listed, including Volusia. (How did they get that by DirtVision?) Anyway, none of the USAC shows from Volusia or Bubba are currently listed on FLO's schedule. Anyone?

Wendy Atkin 1/18/23 10:19 PM

Winter Dirt Games from Bubba are listed for Feb. 16-18.

Will Shunk 1/19/23 6:59 PM

Re: FLO schedule - Where is USAC?

Still missing the Volusia events of February 13 & 14 as of 1-19-23 FLO schedule. If FLO can broadcast the All Stars from Volusia, will FLO be able to do the same for USAC? If not, why not?? Thanks!

revjimk 1/19/23 9:50 PM

Have you tried contacting Flo??? :17:

opnwhlmnd 1/20/23 9:46 AM

I would think Volusia will be on DirtVision since it's a WoO show. USAC came into the deal late and it's a non-points race for USAC.

racefan20 1/20/23 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd (Post 561317)
I would think Volusia will be on DirtVision since it's a WoO show. USAC came into the deal late and it's a non-points race for USAC.

Its not a WoO show but it is at a WRG(WoO) owned track. All Stars are on Flo from there though.

opnwhlmnd 1/20/23 4:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racefan20 (Post 561318)
Its not a WoO show but it is at a WRG(WoO) owned track. All Stars are on Flo from there though.

Thanks for the correction. I forgot the WoO was 10th-11th.

DirtVision has the Dirt Car Late Models portion on their schedule for the 13-14th but doesn't mention sprint cars.

Will Shunk 1/21/23 1:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racefan20 (Post 561318)

This is my only point AllStars get Volusia coverage on FLO but no USAC in Volusia coverage scheduled on FLO? Why one, not the other? Seems like a simple question to me, just need an answer from my streaming service. Also, I tried FLO, they send an automated email and social media response. No FLO people to contact directly. Thanks everyone for the help!

Jerry Shaw 1/22/23 11:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
USAC is advertising you can watch it live on Flo Racing, now. Straight from the parties involved is as good as you're going to get.

Daisy's dad 1/23/23 6:34 PM

I noticed that the USAC/CRA two-day show at Cocopah Speedway in Somerton, AZ this coming weekend is not on the Flo schedule either. Instead, it is being broadcast live by Speedsport TV. The same program at Cocopah last January was a three-day show, which I attended. If my memory is correct, when I returned home I was able to watch all three days on Flo as a complete program. Does this mean that Flo will not be live streaming any of the USAC/CRA shows in 2023?