IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Pure speculation.... (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=113741)

revjimk 6/23/20 2:04 PM

Pure speculation....

It occurred to me: Kyle quit racing wingless sprints cause his NASCAR team made him stop after serious wreck

Now that he's a "free agent" will he try some more USAC sprint events?

Hope so...:23:

jim goerge 6/23/20 2:30 PM

Re: Pure speculation....

He raced USAC midgets last week in Indiana Midget Week and won the championship so I don"t see why he wouldn"t show up for some of the bigger shows unless he"s running outlaw shows. :D

brsteg 6/23/20 4:14 PM

Kyle had said a year or 2 ago on Twitter that he hadn't really wanted to run anymore non-wing stuff; but was softening on the idea as they didn't look as sketchy (I think was the word he used) as they once had.

JarrettFarms73 6/23/20 5:10 PM

Speaking of speculation, is it true he and Kaitlyn ordered that motor home from NASA? Good laawd that thing was crazy! In a cool way of course.

jonboat15 6/23/20 5:32 PM

I don't think Kyle will run much if any of ISW. He is not running for usac points and winged racing seems to pay better. I wonder if he will visit PA speedweek?

JarrettFarms73 6/23/20 6:13 PM

I’d be willing to bet he will. Can anyone confirm, wasn’t it Larson that had the “Takes on the Posse“ shirt?

Charles Nungester 6/23/20 7:11 PM

I doubt he will. He's good enough to be beyond dirt track even if this is what he loves. Plus there's higher dollar wing racing between WoO, All Stars, PA, Knoxville/Jackson.

It would serve him well to have a T shirt trailer at every track. he'd do a half million a year on that alone.

oppweld 6/23/20 7:44 PM

If he runs anything I'd guess the Corn Belt Nationals at Knoxville!

opnwhlmnd 6/23/20 9:33 PM

The night he crashed the sprint hard in turn one at the 4 Crown nationals, sorry can't recall exact year, I turned to my (Frolic) friends and said this is the last time we will see Larson in a non-wing sprint. Hope I'm wrong but it's true so far.

reeserx 6/24/20 3:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Nungester (Post 529584)
I doubt he will. He's good enough to be beyond dirt track even if this is what he loves. Plus there's higher dollar wing racing between WoO, All Stars, PA, Knoxville/Jackson.

It would serve him well to have a T shirt trailer at every track. he'd do a half million a year on that alone.

His t shirt trailer for midget week had a line literally every time I walked past it, and I had to walk past quite a bit to check on the pooch in the camper in between heats and such. He sold out quite a few shirts.