IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Lawrenceburg WOO Drivers (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=92267)

BURG FAN 88 5/23/16 9:32 PM

Lawrenceburg WOO Drivers

Was wondering who may show up or who may put a Wing on? Beside the WOO regs.

Nate 5/23/16 9:39 PM

Re: Lawrenceburg WOO Drivers

Tyler Courtney and Jacob Wilson will be there

MIracing 5/23/16 9:52 PM

Parker Price Miller

Charles Nungester 5/23/16 10:25 PM

Brady Bacon will be at Burg twice in one week, WoO and USAC midget as part of his 21 races in 18 days, I think he's driving both in about three Midget Week events.

treecitytornado 5/24/16 6:28 PM

Pretty sure Danny Smith will be there.

BURG FAN 88 5/24/16 6:49 PM

I see that Rico along with Dominic Scelzi both have the Burg on there schedules.

billw 5/24/16 7:46 PM

christopher bells twitter indicates he will be there

smith19 5/25/16 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BURG FAN 88 (Post 446595)
I see that Rico along with Dominic Scelzi both have the Burg on there schedules.

pretty sure this is the first trip east for scelzi. he is the son of former top fuel drag racer gary scelzi.

i love dirt track racing 5/25/16 1:36 PM

I would think that bryon clauson might be in the house after doing the double Sunday and going for 200 racing events. Good luck to bc and all the great racing teams this weekend.

BURG FAN 88 5/26/16 5:35 PM

Kody Kinser intends on being at the Burg.

BURG FAN 88 5/29/16 8:04 PM

Carson Macedo
Gary Taylor
Lil Haud
Randy Hannagan
Shawn Dancer

BrentTFunk 5/30/16 7:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing (Post 446652)
I would think that bryon clauson might be in the house after doing the double Sunday and going for 200 racing events. Good luck to bc and all the great racing teams this weekend.

Bryan will be at the 500 banquet collecting his check

MIracing 5/30/16 9:43 AM

Kyle Larson!

smith19 5/30/16 11:37 AM

per his twitter Larson will be there.

BURG FAN 88 5/30/16 4:23 PM

Per KKR Twitter Looks like Khane also at the Burg

dsc1600 5/30/16 10:13 PM

Sounded like a hell of a race.

GYATK94 5/30/16 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsc1600 (Post 447244)
Sounded like a hell of a race.

It was absolutely incredible. I know some on here will just look at the results and see the guys who finished up front started there, but they certainly didn't stay in those spots for 35 straight laps. I'm hoping the highlight video will do it some justice. It seemed like Abreu and Stewart were trading sliders for the lead every lap and that was after Stewart and Pittman did the same for a few laps early on. I can't forget to mention the battling going on throughout the pack as well. Action all over the place, and I find it difficult to believe that anyone who was there will disagree with me. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Nate 5/30/16 10:32 PM

Hell of a race, results here:

http://indianasprintcarnews.blogspot...ts-may-30.html

Wingman 5/30/16 10:54 PM

Awesome show! I know some on here like to call WOO parade racing. I will take the "parade" tonight all year long. So much passing up front between Abreu, Stewart and Gravel you could not keep up with the passing in the back. I went to the 500 yesterday and race tonight. Best two races I have seen in a long time.

flagboy55 5/30/16 11:17 PM

Come on 94, to quote Aretha Franklin in the blues brothers "don't you blaspheme in here". You can't be telling us that the outlaws put on a show? Can't happen with a wing! Well I followed updates on twitter and sounds like your observations are spot on. Sounds like a hell of a race. All I can say to the wing haters your only cheating yourself if you don't want to go watch them. And I'll throw out a little blasphemy myself and say I am really looking forward to the Allstars at kokomo. The highlights I've seen of most of their race's have been pretty impressive, and you know kokomo will only make it better. I still prefer non wing but if it's a sprint car race, and I can get there, it's all good for me

flatout 5/30/16 11:45 PM

Add me to the list....Awesome race

Panama 5/31/16 12:23 AM

Infreakingcredible race!
Best wing feature I have watched a long time!
Worth every penny I paid to see it.

BURG FAN 88 5/31/16 1:42 AM

Great race for a Outlaw show!
Does any one know what a Steve Kinse top wing side panel is worth?

Charles Nungester 5/31/16 2:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BURG FAN 88 (Post 447261)
Great race for a Outlaw show!
Does any one know what a Steve Kinse top wing side panel is worth?

Not to sound Sarcastic, But what someone is willing to pay for it. If its in good shape, There are some collectors that might want it, pay a good penny, If they don't already have one.

BURG FAN 88 5/31/16 2:29 AM

Steve was selling them at the Burg and we picked one up. Was just wondering since it's hard to find any online it seems. Also no problem.

smith19 5/31/16 7:01 PM

great race. rico was worth the price of admission. that sumbuck put it where there ain't...must have pulled out an extra phone book, he was up on the wheel...:6: