IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   LIVE from Haubstadt (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=6361)

telephoneman01 6/7/08 9:55 PM

Re: LIVE from Haubstadt

Who is Boespflug? I've never heard of such a name.

#1SPRINTVET 6/7/08 10:20 PM

Where are the final results from the fourth heat and the B Main. Results were doing good to that point. Thanks for the help.

ThrottleHead 6/7/08 10:24 PM

Feature Pushing Off

pletchfan 6/7/08 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1SPRINTVET (Post 45723)
Where are the final results from the fourth heat and the B Main. Results were doing good to that point. Thanks for the help.

HEAT #4 GREEN FLAG. 4 LAPS IN CAUTION FOR 11W CAR STOPPED ON TRACK. SCHUERENBERG FROM 8TH TO 3RD IN 4 LAPS!! GREEN BACK OUT. CHECKERS CONE, SCHUERENBERG, BOESPFLUG, URISH YOUR TOP 4. 11 AND 98 BACK AND FORTH THE LAST 5 LAPS FOR SECOND..... SLIDE JOB AFTER SLIDE JOB.... AN AMAZING RACE!!!!

B-MAIN GREEN FLAG! CAUTION TURN 2 8 CARS GOT TOGETHER 3 STOPPED. 4N 22 51B STOPPED 4N AND 51B BROKE. GREEN THEN CAUTION 1 LAP IN FOR GRIMES SLOWING. GREEN BACK OUT. CAUTION LAP 3 FOR 51B WHO GOT FIXED THEN SPUN. GREEN BACK OUT. 7 LAPS IN CAUTION FOR GULLICK SPIN AND SHEPARD BLOWS UP. UP UNTIL THE CAUTION YOU HAD A MAD FIGHT FROM WILLIAMS, STOCKTON AND THOMAS JR FOR TOP SPOT.... SLIDEJOBS GALORE! 1 LAP TO GO CAUTION FOR GERHARDT. GREEN AND WHITE OUT. CHECKERS WILLIAMS, STOCKTON, THOMAS JR AND MCINTOSH YOUR TOP 4. PER KISS..... NO PROVISIONALS OR PROMOTERS OPTIONS TONIGHT. THOSE 20 PLUS 2 ALTERNATES READY TO GO.

MikeJ1961 6/7/08 10:53 PM

GREEN. HALF WAY IN CLAYTON CONE STANBROUGH. 19 IN STANBROUGH TO SECOND SETTING SAIL FOR CLAYTON. LAP 25 STANBROUGH CLOSING ON CLAYTON. CHECKERS CLAYTON, STANBROUGH, BLAND JR CONE YOUR TOP 4. FINAL RESULTS SHORTLY!!!

copied from talk2drivers.com

Thanks guys for the updates
:thumb

Mike

JON'S MOM 6/7/08 11:11 PM

:crying::crying:

Obie 6/8/08 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JON'S MOM (Post 45758)
:crying::crying:

My granddaughter & I were there cheerin Jon on...he still drove a hellva race.

petey 6/8/08 4:48 AM

I gotta say the B main tonight was wild! Hands down the best one I've ever witnessed anywhere. Williams, Stockon and Thomas going at it tooth and nail and then Scott Hampton (never seen this guy before but he ran good tonight) came up to challenge McIntosh and had fourth until coming out of four to the checkered as he was beat in a drag race to the line.

Bracket's incident was pretty wicked. Had my eyes on him the whole time. You very seldom see an axle break like that and it seemed like slow motion almost as he went over the wall.

Oh yeah nice meeting and talkin' to ya in the pits Kyle!:thumb

1021gpa 6/8/08 8:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telephoneman01 (Post 45712)
Who is Boespflug? I've never heard of such a name.

chad moved to indiana 2 years ago i think with his grandpa..and now lives in north vernon ....he has long time owner and mechanic rodney reynolds helping him this year and has won twice so far this year at twin cities...and has ran very good at most tracks this year...i look for him to have a break out season this year...

Barney 6/8/08 9:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1021gpa (Post 45831)
chad moved to indiana 2 years ago i think with his grandpa..and now lives in north vernon ....he has long time owner and mechanic rodney reynolds helping him this year and has won twice so far this year at twin cities...and has ran very good at most tracks this year...i look for him to have a break out season this year...

We have set with his grandmother and various family members at Haubstat before. Talked to them again last night. Nice people.:thumb