IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2022 USAC Wish List tracks (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=118018)

cornerthree 8/9/21 10:23 PM

Re: 2022 USAC Wish List tracks

Sprints and Midgets at Marshalltown speedway And 141 Speedway in Wisconsin.

kb78 8/10/21 7:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revjimk (Post 543080)
I've only been to Eldora & Attica in Ohio, but I thought Attica was really racy (Allstars) & perfect size for USAC sprints or midgets
I wonder why they don't race Ohio more, it would be any easy haul.... don't want to compete with Hoosier tracks?

Years ago they had what they called the Buckeye Nationals where USAC ran the sprints and midgets at Fremont, Attica, Lima and Eldora four nights in a row. The racing was great but Ohio folks just don't support Non-wing like we should, that's why they added the winged cars to the Four Crown I think. I take in BOSS races to see racing at Ohio tracks and hope they have a track left after the other classes.

miledirt 8/10/21 7:34 AM

Silver Crown - Sedalia during Missouri State Fair and 5/8 mile West Virginia Speedway

Midgets & Sprints - I55

Therealether 8/10/21 8:16 AM

USAC Silver Crown at the high banks of New Smyrna,FL in February please!

mc/rider 8/10/21 8:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therealether (Post 543108)
USAC Silver Crown at the high banks of New Smyrna,FL in February please!

A genius among us.Same week as Ocala, ooo yeah.:8:

dsc1600 8/10/21 9:59 AM

There are a ton of great tracks for Usac that would produce awesome racing, sadly there’s just not much of a market for it.

I would love to see a big event back at Osky, the Usac midgets replace powri at the Ironman and some additional doubleheaders with the WoO but that won’t happen.

ThrowbackRacingTeam 8/10/21 10:06 AM

Sprints- Oskaloosa IA, Davenport IA 1/2 mile, Knoxville Illinois
Midgets- Belleville KS, Terre Haute, Davenport IA 1/4 mile.
Silver Crown- Milwaukee, Newton, Sedalia, Sacramento and a rebuilt Langhorne.

sw1911 8/10/21 10:46 AM

West Plains MO, sprints and midgets.
ABOUT LEGIT SPEEDWAY PARK:
Legit Speedway Park is an 80-acre motorsports facility located six miles south of West Plains, Missouri on U.S. Highway 63. Divisions featured on the weekly racing card are the Super Late Model, A-Modified, B-Modified, Super Stock, Hobby Stock, and Bone Stock classes. Under the direction of new speedway owners Gary and DeeDee Stolba, racing action will start in April and will continue through October.

Motorsports enthusiasts are amazed at the power and excitement of grass roots racing on the 3/8-mile red clay oval track. The complex accommodates over 12,000 fans, racers, and crew members and is rated as one of the "finest dirt track facilities in the nation."

Fans can enjoy the action from their choice of molded contour seating, ground level bleachers, high-rise stadium-style seating, or in a brand-new tailgate area. On-site camping is available free of charge offering clean restrooms, showers, water fill, and a dump station for motorhomes. Full service food and souvenir concessions are also conveniently located within the facility, along with acres of free parking. We can't wait to see you at Legit Speedway Park for one of our action-packed events in the near future!

chrismattlin 8/10/21 12:09 PM

Silver Crown: Gateway Int'l
Sprints: Florence (KY) Speedway
Midgets: Hut Hundred @ THAT
All: Copper World Classic @ PIR

revjimk 8/10/21 1:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kb78 (Post 543104)
Years ago they had what they called the Buckeye Nationals where USAC ran the sprints and midgets at Fremont, Attica, Lima and Eldora four nights in a row. The racing was great but Ohio folks just don't support Non-wing like we should, that's why they added the winged cars to the Four Crown I think. I take in BOSS races to see racing at Ohio tracks and hope they have a track left after the other classes.

Thanks, I guess that explains it :6: