IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hoosier Sprint Nationals (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=71060)

Rpracing1 8/2/13 2:04 PM

Re: Hoosier Sprint Nationals

Quote:

Originally Posted by racefan20 (Post 345014)
Bob I'm no meterologist just repeating what I read from the real meterologists. Take it with as many grains of salt as you wish. Personally it doesnt make a bit of difference to me, after GC tonight I am taking my wife on a short trip to pay her back for all the weekends I go to the races.

John, I think you should take her to the lovely vacation resort of Haubstadt..........:32:

racefan20 8/2/13 2:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpracing1 (Post 345015)
John, I think you should take her to the lovely vacation resort of Haubstadt..........:32:

She doesnt do dirt tracks. Only race I can get her to go to is at 16th and Georgetown the day before memorial day.

ronmil 8/2/13 2:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racefan20 (Post 345016)
She doesnt do dirt tracks. Only race I can get her to go to is at 16th and Georgetown the day before memorial day.

John,

Maybe if you bribe her with a dinner at the Haub Steak House, she would attend! :3:

racefan20 8/2/13 3:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronmil (Post 345019)
John,

Maybe if you bribe her with a dinner at the Haub Steak House, she would attend! :3:

That wouldnt be enough, she's not much for steak....and our 1st stop is an Amish crafts fest. Could be $$$$$ for me

Half fast 8/2/13 3:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racefan20 (Post 345026)
That wouldnt be enough, she's not much for steak....and our 1st stop is an Amish crafts fest. Could be $$$$$ for me

WOW This thread went from sprint car racing to horse and buggies :47:

racefan20 8/2/13 3:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Half fast (Post 345028)
WOW This thread went from sprint car racing to horse and buggies :47:

Speaking of that, that horse and buggy thing is right up in your area. See you in a few hours?

jim goerge 8/2/13 10:40 PM

Thanks guys My wife just saw you talking but Haubs So guess where I gotta take her tomorrow before the races

Charles Nungester 8/2/13 11:08 PM

Chase Briscoe in the Larrys trucking Davis 1998 Stealth!

bmemmer 8/3/13 3:53 AM

By the way hate to say im right but u can never trust weather.com. this morning 30 percent til 1 then 10 percent the rest of the day. Lets go racing!!! See when u watch the local weather gives you a heads up. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

coachmeece 8/3/13 7:33 AM

Race day...... lets goooo

Posted via Mobile Device