IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS payout
7/29/10, 7:53 AM   #1
MSCS payout
flyer

Racin Jason,
Answering my earlier question: Does anyone know the payout for TSS Saturday? you responded: What part of the payout this Saturday are you looking for? Well, Jason, I would like to know what 2nd place pays, I would also like to know what 3rd place pays, I would also like to know what 4th place pays, I would also like to know what 5th place pays, I would like to know what 6th place pays, I would also like to know what 7th place pays, I would also like to know what 8th place pays, I would also like to know what 9th place pays, I would also like to know what 10th place pays, I would also like to know what 11th place pays, I would also like to know what 12th place pays, I would also like to know what 13th place pays, I would also like to know what 14 place pays, I would also like to know what 15th place pays, I would also like to know what 16th place pays, I would also like to know what 17th place pays, I would also like to know what 18th place pays, I would also like to know what 19th place pays, I would also like to know what 20th place pays, and I would like to know what 21st place pays. Does this clarify?

7/29/10, 11:23 AM   #2
emc47670

why you have to be such a jerk?? jason has a full time job other than the racetrack. he doesnt have access to the entire payout at work!! he simply asked you a question on what you wanted to know about the payout and your the one being a smartass about it!!! If you wanna know so freakin bad call Tommy!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge
7/29/10, 11:23 AM   #3
Re: MSCS payout
racin jason

Mr. Wissmiller,

When I arrive home from work this evening, I will post the purse breakdown, as I do not have all of that information with me at work.

Thank you!

7/29/10, 5:21 PM   #4
jfry1

Really? I always thought the Wissmillers had class? Maybe you should post the B main payout for him.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/29/10, 7:44 PM   #5
racin jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiusrod View Post
Really? I always thought the Wissmillers had class? Maybe you should post the B main payout for him.
Mitch and Kyle have alot of CLASS!!! They are both great people and great racers. I just recieved a call from Mitch. The Mr. Wissmiller asking is their Uncle. I will be posting the purse breakdown for him and everybody else in just a few minutes.

Racin Jason Adams

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
Racin Jason,
Answering my earlier question: Does anyone know the payout for TSS Saturday? you responded: What part of the payout this Saturday are you looking for? Well, Jason, I would like to know what 2nd place pays, I would also like to know what 3rd place pays, I would also like to know what 4th place pays, I would also like to know what 5th place pays, I would like to know what 6th place pays, I would also like to know what 7th place pays, I would also like to know what 8th place pays, I would also like to know what 9th place pays, I would also like to know what 10th place pays, I would also like to know what 11th place pays, I would also like to know what 12th place pays, I would also like to know what 13th place pays, I would also like to know what 14 place pays, I would also like to know what 15th place pays, I would also like to know what 16th place pays, I would also like to know what 17th place pays, I would also like to know what 18th place pays, I would also like to know what 19th place pays, I would also like to know what 20th place pays, and I would like to know what 21st place pays. Does this clarify?
Mr. Wissmiller,

Thank you for the KIND email you sent me. I hope this will clarify and answer all of your questions.

Feature Pay-off

1. $5,000
2. $2,500
3. $1,200
4. $1,000
5. $750
6. $600
7. $500
8. $425
9. $375
10. $350
11. $325
12. $300
13. $275
14. $270
15. $250
16. $225
17. $225
18. $225
19. $225
20. $225
21. MSCS Provisional if needed $225

Racin Jason Adams
Tour Director and Series Announcer
Midwest Sprint Car Series
www.mscssprints.com
racinjasonadams@yahoo.com
812-664-8268

3 members like this post: D.O., jim goerge, sprintgal
7/29/10, 9:14 PM   #6
ClaytonYeley

Thanks for the info Jason. And a big thanks to Haubstadt and the MSCS for putting up this big purse for the racers and car owners. Is it Saturday yet?

7/29/10, 10:07 PM   #7
USAC Fan

I have to agree with the Wissmillers. Why is the Mscs payout always so top secret? At least once a month we have a thread asking the payout and Jason's response is always what part? Just post it. You're a lot better off posting a lean purse than ticking off 10 guys after the fact when they get thier checks.

I don't understand why it's such an issue. When you go to a Woo race, you know the purse. When you go to a Usac race, you know the purse. Lawrenceburg, LPS, Paragon, the list goes on. Except for Mscs.

7/29/10, 11:11 PM   #8
racin jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAC Fan View Post
I have to agree with the Wissmillers. Why is the Mscs payout always so top secret? At least once a month we have a thread asking the payout and Jason's response is always what part? Just post it. You're a lot better off posting a lean purse than ticking off 10 guys after the fact when they get thier checks.

I don't understand why it's such an issue. When you go to a Woo race, you know the purse. When you go to a Usac race, you know the purse. Lawrenceburg, LPS, Paragon, the list goes on. Except for Mscs.
Thank you for the concern and post. I have posted the information that was asked of. As mentioned by an earlier poster, I work a full time job and then some outside of the MSCS and TSS. I try very hard to answer any and all questions asked as promptly as I can. That is why i put my number and email address on alot of posts. Please feel free to contact me anytime or stop up at the announce tower and say hi. Thank You, Racin Jason Adams-MSCS Tour Director and Series Announcer www.mscssprints.com racinjasonadams@yahoo.com 812-664-8268
Posted via Mobile Device

7/30/10, 12:29 AM   #9
Flatrightrear

I didn't realize the purse was "Top Secret." I thought it was posted on this thread already. Tom "Cold War" Fischer

2 members like this post: jim goerge, sprintgal
7/30/10, 6:52 AM   #10
cecil98

I'm going to tend to agree with flyer's thread starting post, here. If you ask a race official what the payout is going to be for a particular event, "What part of the payout are you looking for?" is not a proper response. It would've appeared much more professional and much less sarcastic if Racin Jason would have waited until he got home from his full time job and simply posted the information that he "knew" flyer was requesting. It was a simple question that got a bullcr@p response.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS payout