IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Nationals Postmarked by July 30th Please
7/28/10, 11:59 PM   #1
Nationals Postmarked by July 30th Please
BERKLEY RACING

The 2010 Mini Sprint Nationals is only 9 days away!
The 2010 Mini Sprint Nationals is just around the corner! Thursday August 5th is practice; Friday August 6th is qualifying and Saturday, August 7th is the Main Event! The I - 44 Speedway website has all the info for this Big Event, including the "Driver's Registration Form". The registrations are pouring in. Many local and out of state drivers. Remember that there are no reserved numbers at the Nationals, they are reserved on a first paid registration basis as has always been the policy for the Nationals.

This year's winners (with a full field of 20 cars) will receive in the Non-Wings $1500; in the Kid Sprints $750; A Class $2,000; Restrictors $1500 and Outlaws $2,000. We will race Turf Tires and the pay will be relevant to the car count in this class.

Everyone who makes the Main Feature in the A Class & Outlaw Class will receive $75; the other classes will be paid $50 to start the Main Feature.

I believe that I have all the needed information posted on our website, but if you have any questions it is best to email me at berkleyracing@gmail.com or leave a message (with your phone number please) at (405) 387-4044. So please do not hesitate to get in contact with me if you need to.

We are expecting a very large car count this year as I have had calls as early as March from out of state drivers who needed to confirm the dates so they could take off work. The track will be super fast and smooth as always. We will have the pits ready to accommodate 200+ cars and rigs. Those drivers who have leased "Concrete Pads" this season WILL be using the same pads. IF you have a leased pad AND are not racing the Nationals, please let me know so that we may utilize all possible space. Thanks in advance for this help.

This BIG SHOW will be a FUN and EXCITING event, you don't want to miss this one!
There is 50 bonus points for Friday and 50 bonus points for Saturday for points runners.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Nationals Postmarked by July 30th Please