IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Picture of the Day, 26 July 2010
7/26/10, 5:16 AM   #1
Picture of the Day, 26 July 2010
cmakin

Hunter Schuerenberg at Haubstadt, 17 July 2010

5 members like this post: 64chevy, IndyBound, Mud Packer, Ovalmeister, Southpaw
7/26/10, 7:46 AM   #2
Re: Picture of the Day, 26 July 2010
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

I've said it before, but i'm saying it again, Thanks for doing these pictures everday. Every morning i get up make a coffee and come here and read the internet stuff, kinda like my morning newspaper.
Thanks for doing this for us. Just a thought: Maybe all the other great photograpers could add a picture of the day in this post also, so we could have a few more pics to look at on here.
I'll add my picture of the day, this was taken by Tim Thomas ( tandsracingphotos) saturday night. Its a picture of Robert Ballou in turn 3, happened on last lap of feature, tried to pass leader Coleman Gulick, and this is the outcome.

Notice the red light is already on.
Thanks,Dave
Last edited by Dave Rudisell; 7/26/10 at 7:55 AM.

7/26/10, 7:59 AM   #3
Re: Picture of the Day, 26 July 2010
cmakin

Thanks, Dave. I appreciate it. Too bad about Robert. Looks like another car racked up. He has been a good supporter of Manvel Motorsports.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Picture of the Day, 26 July 2010