IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Midwest Connection (Offline)
  #1 7/23/10 9:21 AM
Hello IOW Friends,

For the non wing supermodified racing fans

A few photos to look at while you drink your favorite beverage

Dave Gruel wins the Novelis 45 lap feature at Oswego Speedway, New York on 17 July 2010. It was Dave's first Novelis supermodified win.

Have a good day...see you at the races

Photos by: Rich - Arnold, Missouri

Veteran, champion, and legend #15 Bentley Warren

#26 Shaun Gosselin

#88 Keith Shampine

#01 Dan Connors, Jr

#00 Joe Gosek

#01 Dan Connors, Jr #50 - 45 lap feature winner Dave Gruel
6 Likes: 64chevy, apexonephoto, dirtnonwingfan, IndyBound, Mud Packer, Seadog
IndyBound (Offline)
  #2 7/23/10 10:00 AM
Rich, I sure am glad you had two good weeks worth of weather to shoot our beloved supermodifieds on your visit back home. The weather that postponed THAT is in Oswego right now, it is raining harder than I have seen in a long time. Of course Oswego is closed this weekend for the Sandusky High Miler so this rain won't effect them but I am guessing Brewerton will be a wash out tonight. They are also predicting rain for Saturday which means Fulton and the Gucci Fireworks at Harborfest could be in question. Did you make it to ORP last night? Look forward to seeing your pictures if you did. Thanks for sharing the pictures from your visit to the Big O, enjoyed them as always.

Patti
monkeyboy (Offline)
  #3 7/23/10 8:22 PM
What I wouldn't give to see the Vogler classic feature those beasts.
RacinFool (Offline)
  #4 7/24/10 12:18 PM
Great to see!
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #5 7/24/10 12:26 PM
I sure miss the supers at Winchester. From Ricky Otts rear engined Hite car to Bentley in the Bowley 5. Those truly were the good old days.

Of course watching Volger beat them in the Miller Plating 65 was even better.
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #6 7/24/10 1:29 PM
First r@%n out since May 8th at my hometrack. Headin' out the door for some wings at Sandusky for the Hymiler 100. Should be my first Super show of the year.